Saturday, June 1, 2013

* Yaaay...I'm the first winner of BOM! challenge...

Yaaay....
I'm the first winner of BOM! challenge...

Thank you very much for all judges and especially to Mbak Lili "Manik Jawa" as the host for this challenge... :)
Congratulation for all winners... ^_^
To reminder of my BOM! challenge reveal "click here"...
This is big prize when I'm lack of creativity because of many things...
Many prizes for me winning this challenge... :)


Beautiful lampwork set by Manik Jawa... thank you very much Mbak Lili...loveee it so much...! ^_^
Another prize will be received are "pack of mystery" from Manik Jawa three times in June, August and November this year...wow! ^_^

And also will exclusively got privilege first place to order new bead which will be listed each month at Manik Jawa... #June until November period.

Now I'm getting ready again for the next challenge...bead swap challenge named "Tukeran Manik Yuks : Kulinari Nusantara" host by mbak Lili "PCbyLi.K" with my partner "Pradnya Chinda"...
Thanks everyone for stopping by my blog post... ^_^

PS : please help me to like my facebook page : "TJewellicious"...

2 comments:

  1. hihihi
    Sorry...I need more time to send out your prize =( been busy with suddent event. Hope you will patient to wait.

    ReplyDelete